NLP is a powerful communication model for identifying and using our own untapped resources to improve the quality and effectiveness of our lives. NLP is often defined as “the art and science of personal excellence” and “the study of subjective experience.”
Anyone can learn NLP and people often attend NLP practitioner programmes to learn skills for themselves to use in their work, relationships, spiritual journey and more.
In this first level we will explore basic NLP strategies directly applicable to personal well-being, relationships, communication skills, health, HR, education, parenting, etc.
With the NLP Practitioner, you’ll be able to:
- Enhance your Personal and Professional Relationships
- Develop self-confidence
- Learn to use language with greater precision and grace
- Set powerful goals in your life, learn and apply mew strategies to achieve them
- Transform limiting beliefs, and set powerful ones
- Train in dozens of enduring, elegant, proven patterns for accelerated human learning and personal growth
- Awaken your innate talent
- Discover and model the skills leading to excellence in different areas
- Move from vision to action, aligning different levels of learning and change.
You will also discover that NLP offers an amazing new paradigm. The perspective, fluidity, and structural way of viewing others and the world will change your life forever. See the world through NLP filters and a new universe is born before your eyes.